Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cookies on a Stick

DAY TWO--Today is one of those days where I appreciate the little things in life...like Cookies on a Stick. Whoever came up with this was a genius (Yes, it makes eating cookies THAT much more enjoyable. This one specifically was delicious. Clemson should swap out the waffle bar for a cookie on a stick bar). On another note, astrology signs changed today. Mine stayed the same, but lots of people are making a big deal about it. Honestly it's a whole bunch of made up crap that people believe, but my roommate Lexy feels very strongly about not truly being a Scorpio, and "I will always believe myself as a centaur. I live by it!" so I'll let her stay her old sign. Important Things That Happened Today: I discovered I don't like the game 'Glee Karaoke' anymore, I'm tired of classes being canceled from the snow, I no longer enjoy the song 'Unwritten' by Natasha Bedingfield, and kids say the funniest things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment