Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Summer Days Are Far Away

DAY FIVE--Couple days late, but whatever. Right now I miss summer. It's been cold and rainy outside recently and I want the warmth back. I miss Hawaii and laying on the beach and having an excuse to read and tan all day. I'm in South Carolina and even though the weather is a couple degrees warmer, the weather isn't warming up fast enough. I'm beginning to get worried...my financial accounting teacher keeps canceling class and has yet to email us or post anything on Blackboard. Important Things That Happened Today: Lexy posted some really embarrassing stuff on facebook and fell completely off her chair, Ramen Noodles taste delicious (even though they are terribly unhealthy for you), Alexis posted a video with herself in a turban today, I'm tired of fire drills in the cold, and Lexy isn't getting her gameboy back anytime soon :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the important things that happened today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Hawaii too minus you reading all the time lol.

    ReplyDelete