Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Taste of Deliciousness

DAY SEVEN--I'm behind on posting and Chelsea has been nagging me about this, but oh well. Today I was really in the mood for poptarts. Unfortunately we do not have any in our dorm room :( so I could not have them! I only had one class today, so that was definitely a bonus. It snowed back home, so Tyler is going to have a snow day on his birthday (I'm excited for him), although I'm sad that I'm not going to be home for Tyler's birthday for the first time. Tomorrow's going to be a crazy day since I have four classes and a lot of work due, but we're planning to see No Strings Attached in Anderson, so I'm looking forward to that. Important Things That Happened Today: I'm beginning to understand Accounting now, Alexis and I met this really cute boy at our APO meeting, and yes, Lexy is still sitting next to me playing her Pokemon game!!

1 comment: